Is it good or bad that there is precipitation in San Baijiu? How to distinguish? Here are some Baijiu manufacturers to explain to you! Baijiu, beer and red wine will be deposited for a long time. Some people say it is a sign of deterioration, while others say it is a normal phenomenon. So, is the sediment in Baijiu, beer and wine normal after all, and can we continue to drink it?
1. Pour Baijiu into a colorless glass for observation. Generally, it should be a clear and transparent liquid without suspended solids and sediment.
2. Put the turbid Baijiu in room temperature or 15~20 ℃ warm water. If the turbid deposition phenomenon disappears soon, this kind of sediment will not affect the quality of the liquor.
After the above treatment, if the sediment still does not disappear, the sediment can be filtered and extracted, and the following judgment can be made according to its color and shape: ① the white sediment may be calcium magnesium salt or aluminum compound, most of which come from blending water or aluminum wine container; ② Yellow or brown sediments may be iron and copper substances, which are polluted by wine containers or pipelines; ③ The black sediment may be lead, tannin iron and sulfide, which may come from the sulfide in the lead tin cooler or wine, as well as the substance produced by the chemical reaction between iron and tannin in the cork.
There are many reasons for deposits in beer. There are three common reasons:
1. The weather is hot in summer. In order to ensure that the beer does not deteriorate, the beer is mostly stored in ice, while the protein and maltose in the beer are simply released and deposited at low temperature.
2. Cooked beer deposits due to protein oxidation.
3. Draft beer is deposited due to the rapid activity of yeast caused by high temperature.
These conditions produce sediments that are not harmful to human health, while others:
During the transportation, transfer and storage of beer, the beer cover leaks due to collision, and the air enters to oxidize the substances in the beer and deposit; When the beer is expired, the deposition of fine * will not only make the beer sour, but also cause harm to the human body.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the knowledge of Shandong San Baijiu. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.huzeyu.com We have special customer service to answer your questions